Who loves brownies?! The chocolate-y treats are considered one of my “cross-to” desserts whilst company comes over, so i really like to have numerous one-of-a-kind brownie recipes available. while my own family saw a recipe for Cheesecake cakes, they determined to provide them a try. let’s simply say I’m so happy they did due to the fact this recipe became top notch!!
allow me inform you why…
- cakes on they’re own are genuinely delicious!
- A cheesecake layer in among manner you may’t go incorrect!
- White chocolate chips within the Cheesecake layer make them even higher!
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
For more instruction please Visit @http://lilluna.com!