Who could use a quick, weeknight dinner? Without a fancy list of ingredients? With a make-ahead option that lets you put dinner on the table 20 minutes after you walk in the door? **waves both hands wildly** These honey garlic glazed pork chops check all these wonderful boxes. Plus, this sweet, gorgeous, saucy glaze – it honestly makes my mouth water to look at it!
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 Tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 boneless pork chops (3/4-1″ thick)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- To make the glass, whisk the honey, lemon juice, minced garlic, and soy sauce together in a bowl, or shake it up in a jar. (This step can be done ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to cook the pork chops.)
- Heat 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil in a large (12″) skillet over medium to medium-high heat, until the oil shimmers.
- Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Carefully add them to the skillet and let them brown (3-4 minutes).
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : happyhomefairy.com