My Mom’s Old-Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is one of my all-time favorite soup recipes. It’s super simple homemade vegetable beef soup recipe and makes enough to freeze!
- 1 pot roast (about 2 pounds)
- 2 russet potatoes, chopped
- 1 bag frozen seasoning blend (or just chopped onions)
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 1 bag frozen green beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 4 large carrots, chopped
- 1 (32 oz) container beef broth
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans tomato soup
- 1 can filled with water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season roast with salt and pepper and place in your slow cooker with half a can of beef broth. Cook on LOW for about 10 hours and shred with two forks.
- In a very large pot, saute carrots and seasoning mix in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
- Add beef, potatoes, remaining veggies, remaining beef broth, tomato soup, water, salt and pepper.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : smilesandwich.com