This Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken is an easy and delicious weeknight meal. Serve it cold as a summer pasta salad or hot as a delicious winter entree!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 16 oz farfalle pasta
- 1 cup basil pesto (homemade or storebought)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, cut into thin strips (i.e. chiffonade)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes per side, or until completely cooked. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and slice into strips.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta until al dente according to the package instructions. (Note: I usually cook the pasta for 1-2 minutes less than the package suggests so that the pasta still has some texture.)
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : spicedblog.com