Only got 15 minutes to whip together a fresh and yummy dinner? Try our quick and easy 15 minute chicken stir fry and ditch the grilled cheese.
- 1 Package Yakisoba Noodles (found in the produce department and are precooked)
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (canola or peanut)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cubed in 1″ pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Crimini Mushrooms
- 1 Bundle Broccolini florets, stalks removed, or broccoli florets
- 1 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Baby Bok Choy, end removed and quartered lengthwise
- 2 Green Onions, minced for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds for garnish
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable or Chicken Stock (We prefer to use Better Than Bouillon Chicken
BETTER THAN BOUILLON CHICKEN Base)
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic, about 1 clove
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Heat a season cast iron skillet over high heat. We prefer cast iron for the great flavor it lends to meals unlike nonstick which doesn’t allow the juices to caramelize at the bottom of the pan.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add the chicken and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- For Full Instructions You Can Visit : ohsweetbasil.com