You all aren’t sick of pasta or dinners by now, are ya? Good, because last week when I went to the grocery store, I noticed that pasta was on sale.
The whole “Buy 4 for $3.00 package” dream come true…or at least in my eyes. And I took kielbasa sausage too, $2 for one pound, seems like a fairly good deal to me, plus It’s a fun ingredient to alternate between our typical chicken or ground beef dinners.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb smoked kielbasa or turkey/chicken sausage sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1.5 cups diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dry pasta(small pasta)
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, each
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, for garnish
- Add olive oil to a 4-5 quart saute pan over medium high heat.
- Fry the smoked kielbasa and onions.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Visit One Pot Kielbasa [email protected] For Full Instructions